I am irritated with my grandma. (Who else?)
I don't want to elaborate about what she's been going on about as it just DOESN'T make any sense. D'oh.
-
I had a weird weird weird dream yesterday. Know those kinda dreams that seem to rotate around? One minute you're with (so &so) &the next youre with another (so &so). Urmmmm ha ha.
I dreamt that jiamin called me when she came back &she's back today! Hahahaha.
She was just telling me about how she got terribly traumatized by an ahgua.
Seriously, those men are girly with boobies but i think they may turn lesbian too, aye? Somehow it doesn't sound right but ya..
Here's one. That's, however, not the one that chased after her. AYEEEEEEE hahaha.
-
I forgot to blog about Yanshan's lovely eyelashes. Lol. Nice horrrrr.
Look at these two ;( Poor things, right.
-
There are certain things i want to talk about. Topic's relating to the Perfect10 Top100. Think i'll do that tonight. Ta. Short entry.
Gotta help jiamin with hers -.-
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- Urmmmm...Happy New Year..?Ha ha. Yanshan spent a q...
- No way am i gonna get that entry back. Oh well. Le...
- Here i am again. Trying to write out a good entry ...
- GREAT. I JUST LOST A FREAKIN' LONGGGGGGGGGG ENTRY....
- Ya, what?-Changed my layout. Decided that the 12th...
- I went out today. Window shopping, you could say. ...
- Boo Hoo Hoo Yumin's no fun. She's sucha bitch. We ...
- I watched KingKong justnow. If you'd have heard, y...
- NAME ANALYSIS FOR: yumin loh----------------------...
- I.AM.SICK.Reckon i dont feel like typing much. My ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home